1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In a(n) (uneeded) slump

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Januarydreaming, Apr 6, 2013.

1. At the start of this school year I was very active; I was very active in learning and preparing for my tests and I managed to be more involved PE. Some terms later I found my enthusiasm dwindling, I had to change from doing fitness to trampolining, I found myself actively seeking procrastination (the irony), I seem more cynical and irritable than before; I miss being a part of a debating competition; I feel like I'm making the wrong choices; I feel like I am falling behind my classmates; I feel isolated and I'm realising and contemplating my sexuality halfway through the school year.
    It feels like too much right at this point. :tears:

Now I am stuck doing unproductive things and exams start after this Easter break. Could someone please just give me words of advice or support?

I need something to help me convince myself to do more and to stop making excuses, stop getting my hopes up and to lessen the amount of tedium in my life. :confused: