1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice please x

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Lola Printemps, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Lola Printemps

Hi! So I really need some advise. I only turned fourteen yesterday (lucky me).

Since I was twelve I've pretty much only been attracted to girls. I'll sum up the past few years quickly: I broke up with my boyfriend because I much preferred girls, fell in love with my best friend, became depressed, rang her every night saying I would end my life, eventually attempted suicide. It's all good now, though. :thumbsup:

Most of my mum's friends are gay so I've no real concerns family wise. It's just that I'm so very confused! I was pretty sure I wasn't into guys, but a few weeks ago I met this boy who had the nicest eyes and hipbones and smelt so yum. We met on Monday, on Friday we made out and the next Saturday we smoked pot and I gave him a hand job (ew). He told me not to tell anyone (but I did anyway, HA) because he was embarrassed. My friends think he's taking advantage of me, opinions?

As I said, yesterday was my birthday. I had a daytime party although four of my friends (one definitely straight guy, one almost certainly straight girl, one almost certainly gay boy and one almost certainly gay girl) stayed until 10am the next day. We stayed up all night and watched Tipping The Velvet (that miniseries about those lesbians in the 1890s).

I spent a while laying on my friend's stomach (which is so squishy and yum) and she also was spooning me. Does this mean anything?

If you read this, thanks! Please tell me what you think,
    Lola x