1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FTM Faces

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Cynder, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Cynder

I was wondering if any other transguys had issues with their faces, and how they solved them. Girls have more round faces because they have more cheek, ect., fat and less strong jaws. Sometimes I have trouble passing, or people assume I'm really young because of my face. Any ideas on how to make your face look a little more masculine?

2. 2dMnB

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    That’s the biggest issue for me. Anything else can be altered or hidden in a way but you can’t just take your face off. If you don’t like the way your eyes look you can try glasses. But everything else… Unless you’re the greatest make-up artist ever… *sighs*

I have pretty femme lips that give me away. And I also look younger than my actual age. Sometimes I wonder if I should try passing for female instead of being myself ‘cause obviously I’m neither.

3. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Glasses tend to help my face look sharper, but it depends on the frame. A thick rectangular frame does good with me.

There's some makeup tips out there.. such as applying bronser around your chin to make it seem more "defined." I also know of using the macara on peach fuzz trick, where you lightly brush mascara on your upper lip and chin hairs, to make them appear darker.. obviously this for pre-T guys.

I wish I knew more solutions because I have the same problem.

4. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Having a masculine haircut that doesnt frame the face in a feminine way helps.