1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some pain

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TheLovelyAudrey, Apr 9, 2013.

1. I consider myself a optimist but recently I have been having trouble Stopping the Doubt about it which I got from some not s onice Realist and keeping my mind from slipping into the past and Reliving bad memories
    I have been mediating commonly and I am taking a class for it soon so that should help
    I have also been doing Gratitude Journals and Tought replacing Exercises
    but still right Now I feel Awful Just recently a bad Disconnection from postive and Neutral emotions
    Any advice? thank you :slight_smile:
    I am just waiting for this too Pass so I thought I might rant about it here and let it out.

2. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, while some negative emotions/thoughts are temporary, some are not and need further examination. It's good that you've found methods to cope your disconnection. Sometimes, it's very hard to get back on track after having negative emotions. What I'm curious about is, what are you feeling when you're experiencing these bad memories? It's one thing to have these feelings, but what's behind them? Is there something going on in your life at the moment, which is causing you to feel this way?

For me, being a "woman" if you know what I mean, causes me to feel disconnected. And it is not fun at all. So, I think it's an excellent idea to keep a journal to record your thoughts. That way you can discover pattern if there is one. Also, so you can prevent these feelings from resurfacing, unless there is something that you need to confront...think about it.

#2 pinklov3ly, Apr 10, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  3. Doubt and Resentful I suppose but itll pass
    I will give journaling a try since its been a while since I done that and I jus tdid it and I feel better :slight_smile:
    so thanks.