1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Batchlor party

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MixedNutz, Apr 10, 2013.

1. MixedNutz

So. My cousin is getting married in August. I'm the best man.

They have decided to do a joint thing on Friday night and Saturday split guys and girls. So I have to plan sat night for all the groomsmen. My cousin and 2 groomsmen are straight and me and another are gay. How the hell do I plan a party? Any suggestions?

2. photoguy93

Well, what kind of guy is this? He knows you're gay, right? If he does, then he's probably an ok guy if he's letting you do this...

If he can handle it, I'd suggest the pretty stereotypical stuff....strip club,bar, whatever. Are you wanting to do a "Party" or just go out to some club and just have fun? Does he have a clue?

3. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Drinks, stripper, party and get your cousin drunk.
    Your orientation doesn't matter when it comes to the bucks night.

It's all about the groom (your cuz) and not you and your orientation ....
    Sorry to sound like a dick but I'm just saying... What does you being gay have anything to do with a bucks night? If it was your wedding then different story...

4. MixedNutz

Well if you read what i wrote, I was asking for suggestions, I was actually was not making it about my orientation. I've been in weddings before, never had to plan the bachelor party though.

I know there is the typical strip club (his fiancé says no, but that's another story) but I was just taking suggestions.

---------- Post added 10th Apr 2013 at 08:25 PM ----------

I guess just the regular stuff was ok, I was thinking more of maybe more of a high class club then a strip club? Or both? Oh and trust me the alcohol is a no brainer. It will flow freely

#4 MixedNutz, Apr 10, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  5. photoguy93

What's a high class club? haha.. I mean, I understand what it is...but class doesn't necessarily flow freely if you've got someone grinding on you. Which, frankly, I think would just be the best bet. I'd have fun with it and just see what happens.

6. MixedNutz

Hahaha I didn't know how to explain it, like a nice club in manhattan. Not a strip club. A regular club