1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupid spring break

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by lazyfire, Apr 10, 2013.

1. lazyfire

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think it's my fault that they started 'avoiding' me.

Yeah, they completely changed after spring break. These first 3 days after spring break have been torturing. Not only has he been avoiding me but he doesn't even try to look my way in the hallways. He has his back against me whenever I walk down a hall and when he's talking to his friends. When he sees me walking in the direction towards him, he turns and walks into a hallway to get to his destination. -____-

From my previous post about me sitting near him, that was a good impression! I sat near him! Why is he so different after spring break?

Not to mention that someone was talking about liking someone you don't know during a class topic and he said my name. Either it was him or one of his friends but they made a "Tch" sound almost like a laughing kind of sound.

-o-;;

I'm quite confused now.. :frowning2: I thought they would do more after spring break. Now they just act even MORE dangerous to be around.

:tears:

2. Aptiva

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    To be honest they sound like losers.

If at all possible, just go up to them and ask, "What's going on? I couldn't help but overhear you talking about me".