1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ugh...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by BloodyRose3000, Apr 13, 2013.

1. BloodyRose3000

Does anyone feel frustrated by their own lack of experiences? I very much can see life passing by quickly and, I don't know what to do. I've never been in any kind of relationship and I don't have any friends in my area anymore. In theory I'd like to actually have people to do things with and have a great connection with someone who's actually in my state (other than my sister). It's not like I'm incapable of communicating with people on an interesting and intellectual level; I even went to an lgbt community club meeting recently, had a great time and exchanged contact info with someone. But most of the time I just feel awkward and distanced from people, and when I do make an effort to talk to people/hang out (which isn't all that often) I usually just want to go home so I can feel comfortable. Then, when I am home, all I want is for some kind of companionship :/. If I at least felt like I had lived at some point perhaps my outlook on things would be different, but I feel like I'm getting old(er) quickly, and I don't have the experiences to supplement the time that has elapsed. The fact that I'm 24 and my hair is already starting to thin doesn't exactly make me feel any better. Not that I'm in any way a looker, but I want to at least have fun while I'm still young and "pretty" so I can look back and smile before I'm old and and bald and and miserable shut in.