1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In love with my best friends girl friend

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by grouplovefan, Apr 13, 2013.

1. grouplovefan

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So, I have recently come out to 12 people, most go to my school, even though I am closer to kids older than me who go to the school I'm transferring to, well, I told one guy friend of mine I'm a lesbian, he is great about it and doesn't act weird. I have never been very close to his girlfriend, but recently I have been hanging out with him his girlfriend, and all my older friends after school everyday. I realized I REALLY like her. So I am now getting close to him AND her, and their relationship is getting rocky and they're fighting a lot, and I'm worried I will have to pick sides, and I think she is bisexual. and It's just a shit storm of bad.
    ALSO MY OTHER MALE FIRNED WHO IS 6'3, SUPER THIN, HAS LONG SHAGGY HAIR, IS VERY INDIE, PLAYS GUITAR AMAZINGLY, LIKES ME. AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, BECAUSE I FLIRT BACK WHEN I DON'T WANT SEX WITH HIM. crap, caps. sorry. zoo yeahhh.