1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help! bestfreind fancys me

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by blue123, Apr 17, 2013.

1. blue123

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi, I have recently became bestfreinds with a male, we get along so well and hes really nice to me, the other day he told me that he really liked me but wasnt ready for a relationship yet because*of his mental health but as soon as hes better he would like to date me, I was too scared to tell him I didnt like him in that way so instead I told him that yeah i think its better to be freinds for a while first for all relationships to go well as we havnt been freinds for that long. I haven't told him im a lesbian and I know his family well and they are jehovah witnesses, im affaried they might disapprove of this, also the obvious reason I havnt told him is because he fancys me, I wish he was a girl, i have never met anyone so lovely and caring. I know the best thing to do is just tell him but im affarid are friendship will not be the same after. I think I have lead him on without noticing, I feel terrible for that. Any advice on how to tell him a lesbian?