1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by GetBent, Apr 18, 2013.

1. GetBent

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello everyone. I'm a 17 year old from Texas. I've known this guy since we were in kindergarten together and we've always been good friends. This school year, I started to develop feelings for him. He has a girlfriend, but they're relationship is really awkward. They both have told me in secrecy that they've never done anything but make-out. And they've been together for about 2 years. I think he might be gay. Or at least curious. I lightly flirt with him sometimes and he kinda does it back sometimes. But I think he might just think we're playing around or something. He's dropped some hints like "Why do we never hang out" and "You should come over sometime." I know these seem like innocent suggestions, but I honestly think he might be curious. He sometimes hugs me or puts his head on my shoulder in class for like 2 seconds because he's "tired." Whenever we're together I feel like there's so much tension that builds up. But maybe it's just me. I really like him. I've never told him directly that I'm gay, but I'm pretty sure he knows. I've told other people and have dropped some pretty obvious hints now and then. How do I handle this? Should I take it a little further? I don't wanna try something with him and he gets freaked out and doesn't talk to me again. And I'd also feel bad because his girlfriend and I are really good friends. HELP. :help: