1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sappy Songs/How To Flirt

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by followtherabbit, Apr 22, 2013.

1. followtherabbit

I'm head over heels for someone I'm good friends with. They aren't single. They're the person who really help me come to terms with my sexuality. They are truely something. I have chose not to share my feelings because at first I was still unsure who I was and what I wanted. Now they're with someone. We're close, and they're girlfriend is fantastic, and lovely. I'm happy they're happy. I shouldn't screw things up right? I should leave well enough alone, and just keep writing sappy songs about them and keeping my feelings to myself?

I want to meet someone new. Someone who hasn't been threaded through my past. Someone I can get to know. I'm no good at meeting people. I'm no good at flirting.

Anything you can think of that will help me?

:confused:

2. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i say talk to your fried (if she is straight then back off)to see (coz your friend might like you but doesnt know whether you feel the same way)

3. photoguy93

Wait....is this friend a lesbian? Or a guy? With your orientation box I just didn't know. I guess it would clear up a few things here.

In terms of meeting new people... I think the best thing is to let it happen. You're a girl, so it's already going to be a bit easier (sorry for stepping on toes by making that comment, but at least in my mind, it's true.) So go out, meet new people, find someone who you can get along with. Or, maybe some friends will know of someone.
    I really can't figure out how to flirt, so....your guess is my best guess!
    Best of luck!

4. followtherabbit

My friend is non-binary, and they are queer, they aren't attracted to any specific gender, like me.