1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scream!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by notstraight, Apr 24, 2013.

1. notstraight

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So frustrated with my chickenshit attitude! One of us have to make the first move and just risk making a fool of oneself. Every single time we pass the usual eye contact, kinda hangs there for a few secons longer each time. A foot more towards the left and again I/we would have physical slammed into each other and it would have been that way cuz I was in a huge hurry to leave work! I am beginning to think she is setting it up so it does happen. Grrrrr....Im a coward. Maybe shes playing with me, teasing me.....if that were the.case she wins. I want her and we can just start out in the bdrm and save the dating thing for later. Im sick, I am seriously sick. Ive ne er felt this way towards anyone ever before. What the hell?!

2. WonderEgg

Alright, well first, what kind of relationship do you two have already? does she know you're gay? If she already knows you are gay and you two are friends, then you could just tell her. If you aren't friends and she does/doesn't know you're gay, then just have a casual date with that person. You don't even have to call it a date; just ask her if she wants to get coffee with you or something.

3. notstraight

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    We known each other for 4 yrs, coworkers. Its this game we have been playing for a good 3 yrs. Maybe I wilk just stick a label on my forhead. I know she knows, after today I am pretty positive. One of those moments where you just had to witness it. I cant take it, I acting on it, she wins. I will maul her in the locker room. Lmao

---------- Post added 24th Apr 2013 at 02:06 PM ----------

Wonderegg, u are 16. I am so old in here. Thought 30 something was a good thing.

4. WonderEgg

Being 30something is a good thing, but back to the topic at hand. 3 years?!?! (I'm not yelling, just shocked is all) That's a long time to play cat and mouse with someone. You should definitely just tell her because the sooner you can tell her the sooner you can get past this or start a relationship with her.

5. notstraight

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Your very wise for your young yrs. Lol Maybe its not that long since Ive been very private about who I am. She figured me out though, and since the game has been on. Ive been doing alot of thinking about this thing between her and I. Im the one who gets scared whenshe lets just say attempts to move fwd and maybe and try and say something? I will brush her off and avoid her, avoid looking at her, but she still looks fir me, at me, thru me, eek. I am the one that is preventing it from going further. Thats the truth, I wont allow it to happen. Yea, thats the story Im sticking to for right now. She gets jumpy when we get close, I get jumpy when she tries to move in close. What the hell, its me. I think Im scared, is that normal? 30 something going on 2.

6. WonderEgg

That is completely normal, especially if you've recently/still are figuring yourself out. But, you can't be such a wimp (pardon me during any of my comments I sound harsh). You have to grab the bull by the horns and wrestle it to the ground. Don't think about if the bull could kill you, just think about victory. But, if you wanted to, you could confess your feelings but tell her you aren't ready for a relationship yet.