1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I show someone I like them?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by tsskfjdfgh3432, Apr 27, 2013.

1. tsskfjdfgh3432

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm bisexual(although I'm not out at all) and there's a guy that I like that works at a restaurant near my work that I go to almost every day. I'm about 99.9% sure he is interested in me as well and has even flirted a little bit with me. I want to show him that I like him but I'm not sure how.. Even though I'm not out to anyone I would probably be honest and tell just about anyone if they asked except most of my family(especially my dad). One of my fears is how my family is going to react if they find out I'm dating another guy and I think that's the biggest thing holding me back from flirting with him.. that and I don't know how :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. If anyone can share advice and what's worked for them that would be awesome!

2. Jubalinha

Jubalinha Guest

If hes already flirted with you and you have 99.9% sure hes into you ask him out. Why do you think your family will find out about it that easily?

3. photoguy93

If you are sure that he's interested, then I'd make a move. Now, if you think he might be, but aren't sure, there's still nothing wrong with asking him to go get coffee or just hang out. Frankly, that might be a better option. You can figure out who he is, what he likes, etc, but it can be a little less frightening.

In terms of the general lay of the land, I have no clue if there are necessarily any sure fire ways to flirt with someone. I say this because we all respond differently. A guy smiles at me and I think he's interested (yeah, I have issues, haha.)