1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationship Advice

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by karlh034, Apr 29, 2013.

1. karlh034

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm recently...semi out... and I could really use a friend to talk to. My boyfriend also cheated on me recently. I've been having a hard time. Im just here looking for friends... someone to talk to about everything. Being "semi out" means that some people know that I'm gay... and they would rather not know...and I have no one to talk to about things that are going on with my relationship.... Private message me if you think you can offer some words of wisdom... thank you

2. BudderMC

You can't use the PM system until you're a full member, which you can apply for after 2 weeks and 50 posts. It's an annoying-yet-necessary security provision.

However, this forum is full of great posters that come on periodically throughout the day. I'm sure if you'd like some advice people would be more than willing to be helpful/supportive. What exactly did you want to talk about?

3. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It sounds like you have a lacking support system when coming out and in your romantic relationships as well.

You can always write to me and I will listen. :slight_smile:

4. Chrissouth53

I would strongly suggest a LGBT support group where you can find people in the same situation or have been there, done that.