1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stay at home movie or go out...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by XsabercaliberX, May 1, 2013.

1. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My ex boyfriend just left to get back to Georgia and me and my boyfriend are bored as hell. So we don't know if we should stay home and watch a movie (like a comedy because his family doesn't like scary movies) or go out and see the evil dead which I heard was creepy as fuck. Which do you think seems like a better option?

2. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    The second of course.Youre abled to spend time with your boyfriend watching the genre of movie you like.Also you will get some fresh air.

3. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Out of curiosity, why did you mention that part about your ex-boyfriend? It's not related to the rest of your question and seems a little strange to bring up.

Talk to him and see what he wants to do though. If he enjoys going out and wants to then going out to the movies is always better than staying in I think. A nice night in is great, but it's just not the same as a cinema. Then again... That's up to personal taste though.

All the best.

4. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sorry I forgot to mention that he was just here for a week and we hung out with him so it wasn't really alone time. When he left we had nothing else to do so we got bored.