uncontrollable full body tremors

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by pace e amore, May 4, 2013.

1. pace e amore

they've been going on nonstop for the past few months, sometimes i get lucky and i can keep them under controll but most times i can't, i can' barely even talk with this, it's like i'm having a seizure constantly. what do i do? doctors just perscribed me depakote for it but it won't help.

2. julia

Ah, I personally do not know much about tremors, but that sounds incredibly serious. I would suggest going to the hospital, since whatever your doctor has given you is not working. But from what I 'researched' it could easily be caused my stress, your body tremors. Is there anything in your life that is making you extra anxious lately?

3. Foxface

I'd have to agree that this is worth a hospital visit.

But in the mean time, have you been having any panicky thoughts lately or any general nondescript anxiety? I suffer cyclothymia and generalized anxiety disorder and have had panic attacks that resemble this

however...what can't be ignored are possible medical implications of the symptoms you describe here

Foxface

4. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree that you should see a doctor. This could be a neurological disorder, such as a cerebellar problem or Parkinson's or something.