1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a crush on my friend who I don' know for sure is straight or gay.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ryanrokosz, May 4, 2013.

1. ryanrokosz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    As the title says, i have a crush on one of my friends and i don't even know what his orientation is. hes funny and sarcastic, but some times hes seriously nice. i ended up having a wet dream about him ( Too much information, anyone?) I'm upset and i'm afraid that i'm starting to obsess over this. I don't know what to do. Please, anyone help me with this!

2. Toneth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thats a tough one, but I think we've all been there before, i would try and nudge a conversation with him in the direction of sexuality and see if he doesn't make things clear, then go from there.

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The thought of you looking like your avatar and claiming to have a wet dream is disturbing. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: JK, of course.

In seriousness though, wait until a gay rights issue comes up and ask his opinion. You can get a clue to his orientation by how energetic his answer is. Other tactics include throwing in <3 emoticons in texts, etc. to him or subtly brushing him and acting like you don't notice. If he doesn't act weirdly to either of those, it's a safe bet you can go more obvious with your hints.

4. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't assume that because you don't know he's straight, he might be gay. Some folks are just completely quiet about anything they find attractive and it's a pain in the ass to tell lol.

Time will tell. If you hang out with them enough it may come up.

5. WhiteRaven

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Or maybe he doesn't know himself yet, or doesn't want to accept it. One of my friends, who's gay, had a crush on a friend too, but he wasn't 'ready' to accept himself as gay and come out. Now they are sorta together though, because this friend was crushing on him too, but just denied it for himself.

Good luck! :slight_smile: