1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First actual lesbian date - what to do?!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Kgirl, May 5, 2013.

1. Kgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's my first first date in 8 years, never mind my first gay date ever! She is coming to my town to meet me. What I want to know is:

1. Where should we go? I suggested dinner because it will be dinner time when she arrives and we need to eat either way. She seems happy with this. But where should we go? There are only either cheap chain pubd or proper restaurants. I really wanted to avoid the second option because it's too much pressure for a first date. I'd rather chat over a plate of chips - is that too lame?

2. Do I mention that I have an undiagnosed condition which has caused me to lose part of my eyesight and that I have no idea what the future holds? Might seem like a no brainer but it's unfortunately been a big part of my life over the past 12 months and there will be gaps in my stories etc.

Help please guys! :slight_smile:

2. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Just be ur charming self and listen to her, eye contact ,flirt ,compliment her