1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ever feel distrust in ppl?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Unsurevirgin, May 11, 2013.

1. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Have u ever felt distrust in ppl who have an interest in you ? I have bc I don't the looks it brain .im not the best candidate to date but my ex bf still has an Interest in me still sigh.idk really .what do you do to cheer urself up ? Or try to think ur catch ? Ever thought dating screws ur head up? Explain pros snd cons of dating in ur experience , every time I hear thus downgrade everywhere but mostly in my house ,how do u not let that to u ?

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The best ways to boost your confidence is exercise, getting involved in helping a cause, developing a decent social system. Meditate on your good qualities and what makes you unique. Focus on what you've overcome.

I think we've all felt distrust at some point. As for the dating question, yes it can seem like it refocuses your mind in a crazy direction at times, but with the right person you will feel happier than you would alone and we naturally strive to avoid loneliness. :slight_smile:

3. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

C
    Thank u so much for answering my posts all of them :slight_smile: *hugs* l'll do those things thank u so much for the reply .

4. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No problem girl! I've got your back! :wink:

I'm glad you can utilize these ideas! They have proven to be very beneficial in my own life. :slight_smile:

5. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Um ur not flirting right? Lol I can flirt but not with random ppl lol

6. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Haha No I'm not flirting. That would be inappropriate since I'm offering advice when you need help and I'm sure this site wouldn't be a good idea for that lest I be banished. :icon_bigg

7. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Hehe true true lol Can u offer me advice on pursuing a career ?

8. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What do you enjoy doing? As Confucius said, "Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life!" :slight_smile:

9. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Creating good food and treats but they never go well :frowning2:

10. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    But you enjoy it right? If you enjoy it and you practice often you will find the results to be rather pleasing. :slight_smile:

11. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Yes I enjoy it :slight_smile: but where do I pursue it? My parents are paranoid around rape in a bakery :frowning2:and think I'm slow .is pastry school worth it or no ? Or just working In a bakery ? I feel I need a degree to make myself seem dateable and the looks and experience and brain but idk really . When I say experience I mean sex and baking career.whats ur opinion on virgins?

#11 Unsurevirgin, May 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2013
  12. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people

Getting a job at a local Bakery sounds like a great (and very delicious) place to begin! I wouldn't worry too much about being raped there, but perhaps making a buddy for a good social support would be best. There's safety in numbers! The workers there may even be familiar with a way you can advance to a higher level career. There may be trade schools available as well. If you have any learning disabilities maybe you can look into some other options with a (school? college?) counselor.

I think virgins are wonderful. I personally prefer a mate with no prior sexual experience. I'm attracted to that. :slight_smile:

13. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

I tend to keep these things a secret and wouldn't the person be bad at sex then ? And I dropped out of school :frowning2:

14. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Alright well that's ok. I'm sure some local Bakeries wouldn't mind taking an application or two. :slight_smile:

They might not be bad at sex without experience, but it is likely the couple will have to teach each other what is enjoyable and take it slow with someone who has no prior experience. :slight_smile:

15. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

The embarrassing part idk how to kiss well lol I'm sorry I'm dumping my problems on u grl,and I just realized I'm not attracted to either sex even tho I think both are attractive .but I feel attracted to the idea of having sex with a mate lol and I think other sexes are attractive in their own way but not attracted to the parts.am I werid ?

16. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    LoL I will be going to bed soon but I can always lend an ear in the morning. :slight_smile:

It's ok if you don't know how to kiss. When you're with the right partner they will just enjoy the fact that you're kissing them! If they are patient they can walk you step by step. People have done it for many years so I think most of your worries will prove to be unfounded. :icon_bigg

That's not weird. Maybe you're drawn to the idea of physical pleasure and stimulations but not the act itself. That's fine. When you find a mate that is subject to change. :slight_smile:

17. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Thanks *hugs* btw do ppl mature at 21? Bc my friend is 20 and I'm 19 thus I feel immature .btw when u lose ur vCard is that when u turn into a woman or no ?

18. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maturity is more of a state of mind than an age. Some people never mature, while others mature faster. Maturity means being responsible and holding yourself accountable for your actions.

In my opinion you become a woman when you are mature regardless of if you've had sex. Sex has nothing to do with being a woman or maturity level. Sex doesn't really make you a different person LoL There's no fanfare or anything after the act. On a side note I think it takes a lot of maturity to know when you're ready to have sex instead of just acting on your instinctual urges to "do it."

19. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

True :slight_smile: