1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

guy's piercings

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by tane503, May 11, 2013.

1. tane503

Hey guys, lately I have been thinking that I might want to get my hips pierced, not with dermals, but curved barbells, and I was wondering if you think I might be able to pull it off, I think it might help that im totally emo. Also, which other piercings should and shouldn't guys have?

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like ear piercings, but that's about it. Personally I wouldn't recommend it. Smooth skin is sexy; skin with bits of scrap metal sticking out of it is just ergh.

Not that emo guys aren't incredibly hawt, because they are. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Goodnyte

Honestly? It is sexy when an "emo" guy has snake bites. My friend and I swoon over that shit. That is mainly it. We don't generally like ear piercings or anything else. On any guy.

4. Sully

I have no attraction to emo guys (no offense), but I'd find a piercing like that pretty hot. (I really want to get two dermals in the back of my neck, friends didn't agree :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, too gay?