1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Androgynous Fashion to Lead to a Genderfluid Life?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Balloonwolf, May 16, 2013.

1. Balloonwolf

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey, everyone! I went to my therapist today and we discussed me possibly being transgender. I explained how I felt on being feminine, how I enjoyed going under a female name and set of pronouns and wearing female clothing articles such as socks and one shirt I have; thankfully, she was not negative in any way, nor was she over positive!
    She came in with an objective view after I told her how I was as a child and in my gay relationship--feminine--but she said I seem to share traits of both male and female, and I should explore them in a way I feel comfortable.
    I'm posting because I want to start testing my female self by means of fashion; however, I live at home where Mom is not accepting, so I ultimately can't dress in complete drag. What are some ways, styles, or stores I can try that carry androgynous fashion? Online references work just as well as retail stores. I already have Target, H&M, and Forever 21 in mind, but I'd love to see what you all think.