1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infatuation?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Tusker, May 16, 2013.

1. Tusker

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    (CAUTION: May be a bit long, hope that's ok:smilewave) Hi, i am new to this site in general, even though i have made some posts previous, i don't come to the site that much because i honestly don't have much to say:icon_roll i guess the gay thing isn't something i may get used to at the moment, anyways that doesn't mean i don't have racing thoughts due to sex drives & hormones; i mean i am human after all:lol: obviously as y'all know there is nothing easy about coming to terms with this new life, of being gay/lesbian, or whatever you classify yourself; i can deal with little movie clips or pictures getting me horny or people i met, what i sometimes find frustrating is seeing a person & getting infatuated by them, whether it's a person you conversed with for only 5 minutes or someone on T.V:bang: it makes me feel pathetic & annoyed, mostly because sometimes after a while that obsession with the person or thing wear's off, i don't know why this happens to me sometimes:dry: the last time it did, i was 12-13 years old, & afterwards i felt dumb, i barely knew anything about the person, & it didn't help that they were up to no good. This may sound like a silly post, but why do i have these infatuations? i'd be lying:eusa_liar if i said that i don't let my mind wander & think about love,(which as nice as it is, i don't enjoy) but i can't bring myself to because it's strange thinking of myself being in a relationship with a dude:confused2: sorry to people who are open & out; it's weird but yet when i fantasize it feels so normal, but when i snap out of it, it's soo not something i would do. Recently i went somewhere & i saw a person, & i became infatuated with them mentally, not knowing a thing about them, however the infatuation wasn't sexual or anything, some of it was mostly that i found them good looking & the other that the person was really nice, but maybe that's because it was their job. It's not been a dangerous obsession but at times it bugs me, why can't these type of thoughts just go away, oh and know i having thoughts about comic book based characters sigh.:shrug: i don't get it, why can one be so infatuated & obsessed it's bugging the:***: out of me.