1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to deal with guys that like me?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ChromeNerd, May 17, 2013.

1. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    Right now there's this guy that obviously likes me. My mom even commented on it. I like him a lot as a friend and nothing else. I really want to be friends with him because I don't have any friends right now. I don't want to hurt this guy's feelings, but I don't want him to think I like him that way either. I don't even know if I like guys in the first place. I've been in a relationship with a guy I only liked as a friend before. It sucked because it was gross to kiss him. Luckily I was only fourteen, so I didn't have any pressure to have sex with him. If I never went out with my ex I probably would date this guy. I've been in this situation a lot of times and I'm getting pretty sick of it.

2. Pain

Pain Guest

Simply telling him, "I'm not interested in you like that," should suffice. You don't have to justify that with any reason. If he persists, just keep telling him that you aren't interested, and if things escalate, tell someone of authority.

3. chibiidol

chibiidol Guest

Dont lead him on, just say you arent interested in a relationship right now. take it from, I just came out of a relationship with a guy i only liked as i friend. It wasnt pretty, to say the least

4. BadCanadaJoke

Yes. Be confident,don't let him hope for some change in the future if you don't ever plan on doing anything with the guy... But also be kind not rude.
    No matter what you do,get him out of the friendzone.I've been there,it's not pretty :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:P