1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst birthday/depression...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by XsabercaliberX, May 17, 2013.

1. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So as the title says it was complete shit I had to take keystones I found out my aunt died today, I broke up with my boyfriend had my step dad yell at me for droping something in the pool, got into a fight moved out (at a friends now), and my dad finally called after 13 years to say how much of a piece of shit I am and that I was a mistake and that I wouldn't have a birthday unless the accident happened. I'm so fucking stressed and depressed does anyone know any suggestions to help me forget this happened even if it's just a while at least so I can calm down?

2. Jacki

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    im not sre if i can help you but ill try it.. :slight_smile:
    My advice would be do something which distracts you: Listen to your fave song, do sth with your friends, go to the cinema, read a good book, go to the swimming pool or whatever. Just DO SOMETHING! I understand that its hard too feel all this bad feelings at once, but you wil maybe break if you try to handle them all at once. Try to think about each problem individually and try to find a solution for it. Maybe one problem per day or so. And talk to your friends!! They may give you some good advices! :grin:
    Hope I could help you! And sorry for my bad english! :frowning2:

3. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

Go for a run. At full speed. I used to do sprints in college to relieve stress.
    It clears the mind.
    Thats a lot to deal with all at once. I'm sorry for your loss.
    That was a truly awful thing for your father to say to you.
    You are a blessing. Please believe that.
    Breathe. Slow deep breathes.
    Hugs. Rose

#3 Rose27, May 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2013
  4. Anomander

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Nothing takes out stress like a good hard lift in the gym =)

Hope you feel a bit better man.

5. Kahne5

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I would say to tap into your creative side and really do something you are in control of in your life. Hang on because it will get better but you have to maintain your drive and hope. Go do something you enjoy to celebrate your bday even if it's still not that date no longer this is a new start to your new year!