1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Passing?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by drwinchester, May 18, 2013.

1. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

So, I'm hoping to attempt to pass sometime soon. I can't spring for a binder or a packer (best I can go for's baggy clothes and a sports bra), and that aside, I was just wondering what might be some little things I can do to help aid the process.

For reference, here's a pic of me.
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/members/28750-albums4788-picture38414.html

Do I look like I can pass or just like a stereotypical lesbian?

2. Hefiel

Without seeing the rest of your body, and just the face, I'd say you could pass.

On a side note, your haircut reminds me of mine several years ago, although my hair was about shoulder-length at that time.

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I actually thought you were a male to begin with in the pic, so I'd say you're passing XD. But that hair looks fairly feminine, or at least androgynous to me. Is it possible to cut it any?

Different hair or no though, you look great. I'd give you a shot. :grin:

4. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

No, not possible to cut it, unfortunately. Alas, I wish, but it's the best I can do in the closet without anyone asking questions. :3

But y'all really think so? :grin: Obviously just going by the face here since the body needs work before I'll dare include it in the shot.

5. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I had to turn my laptop by 90 degrees just to see properly. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I'd say if your hair was shorter, you'd definitely pass. As for right now, you look fairly androgynous - though I would most likely perceive you as male unless if I got up close.

One thing that kinda stands out to me are your eyebrows too.. if they were a little bit thicker, it might help a bit? They don't need to be caveman of course, but I don't see many males with eyebrows so well done. Though it's just an optional thing.

6. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah, I don't get why the pic's all wonky- looked fine on my phone :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Andro's actually better than I was a week ago (long hair, sculpted brows), so I'll take it :lol:. Still working on trying to deal with the hair, I go too far and I just look like a dyke. XD

Oh yeah, the brows. Finally stopped plucking so maybe that'll help after a while?