1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex becoming less tempting as I continue to have fun with more guys

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by jackinthebox, May 19, 2013.

1. jackinthebox

I've started having "fun" with guys from dating sites of late, and it's becoming less and less tempting, I don't know why.. It's like the "dick" has lost it's charm.. it's available anytime and anywhere.. It's hard to get turned on sometimes.. It's kind of frustrating me.. I don't like the idea of being monogamous either after a bad first experience of dating a guy for 11 mnths and then breaking up the friendship without any sex ever.. Also, I'd only be monogamous if I fell in love with someone or something.. but that's not going to happen easily obviously.. So I don't know what to do?

Sometimes it feels like I'm just forcing myself to sleep with people because it's the cool thing to do and I've been a virgin till 25.. well, actually, I still am (in that sense)

#1 jackinthebox, May 19, 2013
    Last edited: May 19, 2013
  2. Gen

Gen

Sex itself isn't the best thing on earth. Its the intimacy of sharing the occasion with a partner that keeps people coming back.

As far as monogamous relationships, it doesn't seem as though your experience was too enjoyable to begin with. You shouldn't vow off chips because the first one your tried wasn't your cup of tea. You should take the knowledge and understanding of why your relationship didn't work and put that into trying something different in your future relationships. It seems to me that you aren't really the type of guy who finds pleasure solely in have sexual relations with random people.

I would guess that until you start doing it with someone you care about, things are going to continue to lose their shine.