1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Binder Help!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by anko, May 19, 2013.

1. anko

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi, I really need advice on binders. Though I'm not transgender I often crossplay (cosplay as guys) and need to bind my chest. Most of the binding methods I've tried so far aren'y particularly ideal compared to binders. But I have no experience with binders of any sort and was wondering if I could get some advice on what and what not to buy. What works for you? (cosplayers, FtM, anyone)

Also I was wondering about strapless vs. strap binders. Which do you prefer and do strapless ones slip at all?

Thank you for helping me out!

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Underworks has some pretty good options. Another thing that you'll want to consider is if you want a long binder (which is more like an undershirt) or if you want a short binder (which is more like a sports bra).

I've personally never used a strapless binder. I've only used velcro binders and pull over binders. The binder that I have used off of the underworks website is the tri top binder. It works pretty well and it is cheap.

The velcro binder that I have I got from a different website. I got it from lesloveboat. I really like this because it is not as hot as the other binder. So, it's good for summer. There are a ton of binders on that website, so it's another option as well.

I hope this helps you out some!

3. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I'm afraid I don't have any advice to offer but I'm a trans* guy hoping to buy his first binder eventually so I'd love to hear recommendations. :3