1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I tried

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by xashesxx, May 20, 2013.

1. xashesxx

xashesxx Guest

I have been on this site for a little over two years. It helped a little. More about how to tell my friends and family more than anything. I can't be on here anymore. Each time I post something or try to get some advice I got pretty much unanswered. I think I made a mistake being on this site for so long. I relied it too much. I know who I am. I don't need to be here anymore. And I don't need the constant reminder of the one I want but can't have. I'm done here.

2. mattyl919

3. Goodbye and good luck. :frowning2:

4. KingdomKeyDK

Goodbye if you really think it won't help anymore. You probably outgrew the site anyway. Good luck out there!

5. xashesxx

xashesxx Guest

It helped at first. The more I need help with something...the less help I get...I may be back...I just can't have a reminder of someone on here anymore...thank you to everyone anyways...

6. WanderingGhost

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I actually noticed that too... People don't really seem to bother. But maybe they just get turned off by long threads.

7. xashesxx

xashesxx Guest

Probably. I helped when I could give sound advice. Everyone will read posts, but now it seems like less and less try to help.

8. Scarlet123

yeah but i will always try to help, some of us will and if i see you post anything if you really need help i will read through 3,000 words if it means that much to you, i know what it's like to feel alone and i don't want you to feel that way, if you must go i say good luck to you but if you decide to stay i will look out for your posts in particular :slight_smile:

9. xashesxx

xashesxx Guest

Well thank you. I have to at least get rid of this profile for a number of reasons. I may be back on. I'm having a hard time as it is. I just can't be on here now. Thank you so much for the help I've gotten and than you Scarlet123, the only thing I want right now is a time machine and not to be so stupid...

10. Scarlet123

me tooooo!! if you could invent one i would sooo go back with you, the amount of stupid things i've done in my life and i just made it 300 times worse X_X but hey if you make another account add me into your contacts and i'll be there for you as much as i can :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 22nd May 2013 at 08:13 PM ----------

your welcome, anytime :grin:

11. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

By person I have never known. Have a good life :frowning2: