1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Westchester or Stetson University anyone?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Music Heals, May 20, 2013.

1. Music Heals

So I'm a junior in high school, meaning that I really need to start applying to colleges soon. Over the summer, my mom is planning to take me to visit my top few college places. The places I'm looking at are Westchester University, which is over near Philadelphia, and Stetson University, which is somewhere in Florida (I'm quite horrible with geography).

I've looked on both of their websites, and although they both have some sort of LGBT pride club, I can't really find anymore information about them. Since I'm not out to my parents, I also won't be able to ask the tour guide or anything about how active their clubs are and the like when I go to visit.

So, long story short, I was wondering if anyone either went to one of the two colleges, or lived near there? I know that Pennsylvania in general isn't horribly LGBT friendly, but the college is on the complete opposite side of the state from where I live, so I'm not sure if things are different over there. And I pretty much have no idea what the political situation is in Florida, I just know it's warm :slight_smile:

Thanks!