1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT support needed in Berlin

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by SleeplessS, May 21, 2013.

1. SleeplessS

Can you please help out and spread this among your friends in Berlin, my country Georgia is under serious homophobic backlash after IDAHO may 17th - there is a hunt of LGBT people this place is turning into a mini IRAN fast!!! PLEASE help and spread this

https://www.facebook.com/notes/zaal...-und-für-einen-säkularen-un/10151495475028773

Dr. Zaal Andronikashvili
    Zentrum für Literatur- und Kulturforschung
    Schützenstr. 18, 10117 Berlin
    Tel. +49 (0)30 201 92 182
    Fax + 49 (0)30 201 92 154
    Email: [email protected]
    Fehrbelliner Str. 38
    10119 Berlin
    Tel. +49 (0)30 35 12 46 63
    Fax. + 49 (0)30 35 12 46 63

2. NeonMan

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I don't understand the reason why they are hunting the LGBTQ people in that area.

What I understood is that, the Georgian citizens were participating in the End Homophobia week occasion and they were suddenly attacked and hunted down by the people?

That's just sad. What actions has the government made to protect the rights of the people especially the LGBTQ? I hope you are safe.

:slight_smile:

3. SleeplessS

The government is NOT taking ANY actions, the people who did this and hunted us down are still walking free, they caught four people and are only FINING them for hooliganism (I don't know how to translate this) when these people were trying to KILL the protesters there, NO I am NOT safe I cannot go out because I have short hair and am a girl!!! They are hunting down those who LOOK like LGBT people and beating them down, I can post news links here if you want but PLEASE PLEASE those in Berlin join the protest at the embassy, please see the links and contact the person!!