1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So sick of being pushed around and being nice...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by XsabercaliberX, May 21, 2013.

1. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Although I just had like the biggest mental breakdown in my life I tried to keep my head up high,smile, and get through. I was in school today and I guess everyone was "in the mood" and everyone just started to act like assholes. I really can't take it anymore. I'm always trying to keep everyone happy because I thought it was the right thing to do but now I'm having doubts and thinking if I can't make myself happy how can I make others happy. Everyone tries to take take advantage of me being nice and I just can't stand for it but if I speak out and say what I want to say my "friends" wouldn't be my friends anymore. The reason friends is in quotation is because they can be good sometimes but be utter asses at times but if I do talk I'll go back to being alone and that's not something I want to feel again. I always get treated like shit by people but I'm not sure if it's worth going back to being alone again and the sad part is that they always say if you don't have your friends you have your family but I don't even trust them.

2. NeonMan

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    First of all, you are not responsible for anyone's but your own happiness so don't try to make them feel happy. Say what you have got to say because your real friends will understand and those who are not will back off and I think the reason why they will not be your friends anymore is because they never were. It is your right to be able to speak out, enjoy your privilege as long as you know that you are not doing something wrong.

Also, would rather be in a room full of fake people or would you rather be in a room although the people are quantifiable by hands, but they are not fake?

If I were in your shoes(although I am not saying that you must follow this advice because our attitudes are not the same) I would rather be alone lest being bullied again and again because it will only make me feel crappy and shitty and all those stuffs and it sucks!

But if you don't want to be something like not in good terms with them, maybe you could try asking them in a nice way like,"why are you doing this?"

I'm sorry if my thoughts are skipping and coming back again I am using my phone.

:slight_smile: