1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fwb?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by estrella, May 22, 2013.

1. estrella

So, recently, I agreed to be a FWB with this guy from my neighbourhood (but we haven't done anything yet). I haven't known him but for a few months, and we've been talking over emails the past few days and came to the conclusion that we should just try it.

I did tell him that I do identify as lesbian, but I feel like I'm copping out on guys all together, because of what this one man did to me.

But I feel like copping out on this guy now, because I feel so stupid about the whole thing. If he doesn't reply, I end up feeling really stupid. And when he does reply, I end up getting so elated. I'm pitiful!

He wants me to talk more, and we've been talking about sex and things not related to sex, but I've never asked someone for sex--let alone a guy!

I'm not sure how to deal with this. I don't want my mood to be dependent on someone else, especially a guy's, even though I'm more than willing to try this with him. I'm just hoping my attitude these last few days is just because of my monthlies. :/

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, what exactly DO you want? Say you could build the relationship as you see fit. What would you like? Just a friend you can talk to? A FWB? A guy you can try a roll in the hay with, and if you don't enjoy it, you can revert back to friends?

Lex