1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not what I expected...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by XsabercaliberX, May 22, 2013.

1. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So basically I was tired of being pushed around and stuck up for myself. Although most people thought I was being an unreasonable ass and decided to be bitches and said that we aren't friends. I regreted it for a moment but then thought that it was probably the best to just let things be way it is. Sooo my friend who I haven't told yet that day came up to me and asked me if something was wrong with me because news travels fast around my school. I told him that it's not something I want to discuss at the moment because it would be to much stress to take in. He told me after that that he wouldn't judge who I was no matter what. It honestly felt good to know my friend cared but I don't know if it was real. What really shocked me (as the title says) was what he said after that. He knew I was gay because he's seen me with like 2 other guys and he asked me out. He was this big guy who acts like he could get any girl and only talked about his girlfriends. Although it was nice and I do like him I told him that I don't know right now if I could be in a relationship because I just got out of one. He told me to take my time and give me an answer when I was ready. It did brighten up my day and it made me feel like it doesn't matter what people think just as long I accept myself I'll be fine (although it's nice to know if someone thinks good of you). I just hope it goes well beyond this point.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's precisely the sort of response you want (up until the ask-out)...and you gave precisely the right response to him. He sounds like a great guy, and make sure you tell him you appreciate it (even if you decide not to go out with him). :slight_smile:

Lex