1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New feelings for women?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by JBWat, May 22, 2013.

1. JBWat

JBWat Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    For as long as I can remember, I've been interested in guys exclusively. I never even gave a passing thought to women, but for the past month or so, I've been having sexual feelings for women as strongly as I do for men (maybe more!).

Can anybody help me explain this? Does it need explaining? More importantly, can these feelings go as suddenly as they've come?

2. thelastofus

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Damn, bro, samething is happening to me, and look at that, at the same age too. haha Ya honestly I am a bit lost, because I've been into only guys all my life, though at times I've always thought about being with a girl. Ever since I've been majorly flirted by many girls, the idea of being intimate with a girl has interested me.

I'd like to hear about other people's similiar experience.

But honestly bro I don't know what is goin on. = \

Gonna add, I even put straight and curious, just because thats how I am feeling right now. I don't feel gay like before. I actually feel straight because I've been having more thoughts of women and how to explore them, more than with men. It's weird what usually would turn me on of men like a parade of shirtless built men now really don't arouse me much as before. I would be lying if I say that men don't attract me, but it's not as intense as it once was.

#2 thelastofus, May 23, 2013
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
  3. JBWat

JBWat Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Glad to know I'm not the only one. I've heard theories of fluid sexuality, but never really bought into it, but after feeling what I have, I'm starting to believe it. It's not that big of a deal for my daily life, but it's certainly something new.

4. LailaForbidden

Sometimes sexuality is fluid. You can feel one way for a period of time and then swing back the other way a bit for another period of time. Like everything else, it cannot be controlled or predicted. Attraction just ebbs and flows naturally. It sounds like what you're going through. Enjoy it :slight_smile:

5. NoPlanB

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm 21 and my sexuality has been pretty fluid. I was interested in only guys for a while, then I liked girls and guys, then from 17 to 20 I was only attracted to guys. Now I'm curious about girls. I have no idea what's going on, lol.

6. ChristianHipstr

Maybe it's just hormones from teenage years finally calming down??