1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some advice would be great. (Please?)

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by agonizingnose, May 26, 2013.

1. agonizingnose

Ok so, uhh I told my mum I was gay, and now that she is taking it seriously and not "Oh it's a phase"ing she is sending me to boarding school! Nerrrrrrrr! Just when I met this cute dude whos gay and likes just the same stuff as me ):. oh well there is no fighting it (I tried) but yeah. Does anyone know what boarding school is like? Any pointers. Any help will get you a cookie (I swear)

2. Lewnatic

Her solution to you being gay is to send you to a school where you'll be sharing a room with boys? That's quite humorous. I don't get it when parents think carting their child off to boarding school is the answer.

If you really have no choice in the matter then...it is what it is. Maybe you'll like it?

3. Rexmond

If you don't want to go she shouldn't be allowed to force you. Tell your mum that you don't want to go and you're staying in the school where you currently go. If she becomes aggressive or assures you that you're going then contact childine or a similar service and see what they have to say.

4. Ridiculous

Have you simply asked her why she wants to send you to boarding school? If it is a knee-jerk reaction she probably hasn't thought about it properly.