1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I whine?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by damn liar, May 27, 2013.

1. damn liar

I don't know, I just feel sad and alone and afraid.

I found out earlier today that my crush has a girlfriend, which I guess was not that unexpected. It didn't even hit me that hard, I thought I'd get drunk or go in a blind rage if I find out he has one for sure, but instead it was more kind of a slow death on the inside.

The point is, it still hurt. And when I told a friend about this, he was kind enough to explain to me that what I feel isn't pain, I'm just being 'disillusioned', which kind of made me feel like shit. Clearly, I'm too much of an idiot to know how I feel.

So now I'm just standing here unsure of what to do. My crush's not on Facebook and I just can't stop thinking about what he's probably doing with that girl right now (it's night over here)...

Anyways, who wants pancakes? Hope you're all having a better day/night than I am.

2. JPC

JPC Guest

Whine to your heart's content. Crushes come and go, you'll have forgotten about him before you know it.

3. Go right ahead.
    JPC is right, don't worry about it too much. Of course it hurts, but it wont for long.

4. Abraxas

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    They're called crushes for a reason.
    And as the others said, give it time. You may remember the crush for the rest of your life, but the same feeling will (most likely) fade in time, and all you'll have is the memory.
    You'll be fine, man. =)

5. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Maybe it happened for a reason my sweetheart.I mean now you will finally wake up and you stop thinking about someone that you never had a chance with :slight_smile: Time to find a real love!

6. damn liar

In some bizarre twist of fate, a common friend actually asked me to go with them to see Fast&Furious on Saturday and he was supposed to come as well (along with the 'lucky one' you know what exactly is so special about this girl anyway?), but didn't.

I keep wondering if seeing them cuddling in the theater next to me would have hurt more than the fact it's now been 52 days since I last saw him. And with him dropping out of college, that number will probably just go towards infinity.

Damn, I can't get over it.

7. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Something to cheer you up!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

---------- Post added 27th May 2013 at 02:31 PM ----------

Of course you will get over it :kiss: ill help you.Ill be your personal psychologist :grin:

8. damn liar

Lol! Those actually made me smile, thanks for sharing them. :grin:

I shall aspire to this:

[​IMG]

9. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    [​IMG]

10. Truer words were never spoken.

11. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dude take it one day at a time, thinking in terms of infinity doesn't help anyone...

12. damn liar

Thanks guys. ^_^ I think I'm gonna hit the bed in a few... (only to sleep, sadly :grin:)

13. rg93

Holy crap, what the.... Those pictures :roflmao: I wanna be your patient too xD I seem to need serious psychiatric help :grin: