1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things are starting to look up...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by XsabercaliberX, May 27, 2013.

1. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sooo I just had a horrible 2 weeks with a huge mental breakdown breaking up with my boyfriend and almost losing every single friend I had. But last week my best friend said he would accept the person I am no matter what and he asked me out. I told him that I would think it through. I said yes after like 2 days of thinking about it. Today I went to a picnic with a friend of my family with my boyfriend (it was awkward telling everyone there that I had a boyfriend since I didn't know anyone there except the owner and his son). It was an absolutely perfect day! Even though I was gay no one had a problem and we all just had a blast just talking playing games and drinking (I didn't drink that much). Things are finally turning bright. Althouh there was a catch to having a good day. I saw my ex! Again! Turns out he is also a friend of their family. I always seem to run into my ex's but we talked and it wasn't really awkward anymore. But things seem to be sorting out fine now maybe this is a good payment for all the shit I've been taking.

2. FemCasanova

That`s great!

After a long up-hill, there`s a down-hill waiting around the corner :wink:

Thanks for sharing, and glad things are looking brighter for you!

3. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks for caring! Although I just found out I have appendicitis and need to get surgery but I'm sure it'll turn out fine. But I really don't want to get that operation (never had one before) and my boyfriend said he'll be there next to me rooting for a success!

4. FemCasanova

Ouch! Good luck with your operation, at least you have the support of your boyfriend, that must feel great :slight_smile: I am sure it will be fine! And you get to be pampered a bit :wink:

5. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm glad he'll be there but I know that he'll make a joke that will make me nervous but all that counts is that he loves me.