1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Flirt? and Gain self confidence?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MerBear, May 27, 2013.

1. MerBear

Okay so its safe to say, I completely suck at flirting and I can't do it to save my life and I don't know how to flirt and As i recall....In order to flirt, I need to gain self confidence

How do gain self confidence....and flirt?
    I mean, whenever, i try to flirt with a girl....I end up falling over my words and making a complete fool out of myself. I don't want to let the girl do the talking all the time, I want to flirt back but I never know how. I get really nervous when I flirt and I am so careful with girls, I'm always worried, i'll break them or hurt them in someway and that's not what i want to do.

2. MerBear

3. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

I'm sorry but I have no idea how to flirt... It's something you can't teach which sucks cause hell I could do with a lesson haha!

I guess with me it's my inability to flirt and awkwardness that makes me seem attractive. I'm not entirely sure on this as am just guessing from what minor/little experience I've had.

Just go with the flow I suppose... easy said than done cause if I was talking to someone I was attracted to, you can be sure that I would stumbling over my words and practically doing everything one is not meant to be doing when flirting

Hmmm....

4. MerBear

It sucks because, i can't flirt....It seems like im scared of them or something hahaha

5. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Maybe its a fear of rejection

I know that's a big fear of mine so unless they're into me... You can pretty much guarantee I ain't gonna flirt with them .

It does suck

6. MerBear

Like, if a girl is like running her fingers through my hair (Which I do love), and if she is like, touching my leg or something.

I never know what to do, It's like ...I dont know what to next...I try to flirt but It comes out all wrong

7. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Like I said. I have no idea

If I guy was doing stuff like that to me... I'd pretty much be a bumbling mess of "Erm... Erm... Erm" :roflmao:

8. MerBear

Right, it's ridiculous.
    I dont even want to know what a girl would do if she would kiss me.
    i'd be dumbfounded

9. AAASAS

I find flirting takes an acknowledged mutual attraction(something I never get) and comfort level to be done properly. It is also not like in the movies or tv shows, requires more of a connection, and varies from person to person.

I personally haven't flirted with anyone but have done so from observing others. People only flirt with eachother if they are down to fuck.