1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Of course this would happen...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by XsabercaliberX, May 28, 2013.

1. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I was perfectly fine this week but today I felt really strange. My stomach started hurting but in a weird spot. It was my lower right side and then my shoulder started hurting. I thought ok I'll be fine I can make it through the day. Then sixth period came. I was paying attention in bio and all of a sudden I start throwing up everywhere. I was sent home and my boyfriend asked if I was alright. In all honesty I didn't know what happened until I went to the doctor. He said I have appendicitis and have to get surgery. He told me the day he could fit me in and it was on the date me and my boyfriend were going on a date. Of course something has to go wrong to ruin my week and I have no idea when I'll recover. My boyfriend said to forget the date and focus getting better and then he said he wouldn't mind being on my side during the surgery and taking care of me. It was really sweet but I wouldn't want our first date with blood coming out of me and knives going in me. I don't wanna get surgery :tears:

2. memyself

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    lol at least you have a boyfriend :b

3. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, it sucks. Just try to keep this in mind:

a) appendicitis is simple to treat, you'll get the surgery, recover from it and be fine

b) you can have a date when you get better - maybe celebrate your release from the hospital?

c) your boyfriend will be there to support you through this

4. KingdomKeyDK

I know how you feel.

5. rg93

Your boyfriend is quite supportive :slight_smile:

I have a really awful fear of surgery, I had my few trips to the hospital when I was very young. I can't quite remember what for, but it was quite dramatic. :grin: You'll survive. As I somehow did, miraculously. :lol:

6. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yea I'm kinda nervous cause I never had surgery but at least I'm not like my mom who tackled 2 nurses just for getting needles lol