1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it wrong to NOT like anal play?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Stridenttube, May 28, 2013.

1. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

I'm a gay dude who really just doesn't like people playing with my backside. I might enjoy it idk, i have scar tissue from an abscess I had removed a couple of years ago so its kinda sore in general. I don't mine doing the anal play, just as long as its not on me. Would this be a deal breaker for someone else? Seems kinda like I'm being hypocritical.

2. BornInTexas

There are some gay men who enjoy anal play, there are some gay men who avoid anal play all together. Same with anal sex, and anything sexual. It doesn't make you any less gay, more gay. It's how you are.

Don't let anyone tell you different.

3. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's not hypocritical at all - it's just what you're comfortable with. Lots of guys don't like anal sex of any kind, lots only like to be the one played with, as you (sort of) put it , etc. etc. Be who you are.

4. June Cleaver

It's all good!!! Everybody has their own prefrences. With the men of my sex life must be only top, and only want to get oral cause that is all I will do other than a hug and a kiss and the type of man who tend to want me are fine with it. I do not like my front to ever be touched or seen because it is a reminder my body is wrong for me and them.

You will meet a guy that will fit you like the other half of a two piece puzzle. He will complement your needs as you will his. He may be like me and only want his to be played with. Not all are versitle, some are top only and some are bottom only. Sounds like you need a bottom only kind of guy to me. June

5. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think it's wrong that there are gay men who wonder if it's wrong not to enjoy anal sex. There's more to male-male sexual acts than just penetration.

Intercrural, frottage, oral, the human body is a gold mine and the possibilities are endless. This is assuming you're turned off from anal sex period, but if you and your partners are okay with topping, I'd say give it a go, first.

6. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No, nothing wrong with it. Everyone has things they enjoy, or don't enjoy. I personally can't stand people touching the back of my head, for any reason, especially when getting intimate. Partially, it's just that it feels weird (I am an aspie, and with that comes some sensory processing issues) and I have had cysts removed from back there that I'm kinda self conscious about the scars, and also probably partially because a former partner kept pushing me to do *ahem* things to her that I wasn't ready to do.