1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Got Her Number [Just Friends]

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MidnightOwl, May 28, 2013.

1. MidnightOwl

Well, I went out of the norm today and pulled all my strength into asking a someone for their nnumber. Only they shot me down by a long shot and said,

"I hope you mean we're going to hang out just as friends"

I'm like, yes

I never considered it classy to sit there and just name someone off as my girlfriend. I have to get to know them first. Since I learned my lesson the hard way with my ex. But just friends could mean several things. They aren't into "woman", which means the'll never physically see me as I see myself. Or that they want to get to know me first.

Either way I got a number today.

2. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Woah, long time no see! Sorry about everything that's happened so far. :frowning2: I thought things were working out with your last girlfriend.

3. MidnightOwl

We broke up in February, six months we were together. Even turns out she is dating someone else. So now I am looking too.

4. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I thought she decided to stay with you even after you were honest with her. If I remember correctly, she even made a profile on EC, right?

5. MidnightOwl

We broke up shortly after that. When I moved to Colorado she began to feel starved of attention because of external events outside of the relationship.

A lot of our arguments and fights were based on her unable to stop connecting her family environment, with our relationship.

I really needed my own space and my own time, and she wouldn't give it.

That's the short story.