1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i Want to give up.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MerBear, May 30, 2013.

1. MerBear

This is a picture of me basically giving up.

GIVING UP.jpg

I threw all of papers on to the ground because I am just done.

I lost something that I needed for tommorow and now I have nothing. I give up.
    If I fail Spanish 2, chemistry or English 3. I don't care. I'll live on the streets. I am serious. I just give up. With everything

I needed that paper so I can turn it in....and now that i dont have it, Im going to fail the class

#1 MerBear, May 30, 2013
    Last edited: May 30, 2013
  2. Amerigo

I know that feel, I really do. I've almost given up, and I know giving up is not the "easy option", to be honest there are no easy options, which is the unfortunate part. All you can do is rage into that assignment or exam or whatever, throw all your knowledge out there, defeat the demon that is the education system! Just say screw it and do everything you can, it may seem futile, but it's better than nothing. I am here with you every step of the way. You CAN do it.

Edit: cool pic btw.

3. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

Breathe! It will be ok. Been there! hugs

4. MerBear

Which picture and thank you ...I just am crumpling everything up and throwing it away. I can't take school anymore. Its getting too much for me

---------- Post added 30th May 2013 at 04:29 PM ----------

Hugs back. hahaha. thank you.

5. Amerigo

dis 1:

[​IMG]

I was like that, school was the hardest time for me, so many assignments to keep up with. I find the workload at university much less hassle. You'll get through it like we all did. Believe!

[​IMG]

6. MerBear

Ha!

I know, what college is like from my sister's experience.
    it's easier socially because you don't have any drama to deal with.
    But it's still cut and clean. They don't make it easy for you. they leave it up to you to make responsible decisions.

I have ADHD and I have spanish and my spanish teacher just throws work at us ....she doesn't even teach us and Guess what? she's getting fired next year so I don't care.

and plus, I only need 24 credits to graduate. I have 19 credits total for last year and i am graduating early. I don't need to spanish to graduate anymore. its only required to get into a 4 year college so ...If i fail her class....I dont care because I can still graduate early

7. Sully

Pick yourself up. Get yourself on the phone to the school and simply discuss what your options are and whether or not you can get an extension. Simple as that...well it might be a bit nerve wracking but it's really your only option.