1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just wanted to share...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ahundredpennies, May 31, 2013.

1. ahundredpennies

So today I was in a home improvement store and the lady who helped me was really attractive. She had a mow-hawk, which I have to say I am a bit envious of lol, but the point is I found myself wanting to "impress" her and it came out as me being about as awkward as possible- epic fail. She made me nervous- but a good nervous I rarely feel- and that sort of made my day. I'd been feeling very mixed and depressed about who I'm attracted to and to genuinely feel some sort of excited happy emotion towards someone felt- nice. So thank you person in Lowes for making me feel emotion that's not depression. Just wanted to get this out, and if you've actually read this entire post, thanks for listening :slight_smile:

2. FemCasanova

*Hugs!*

That`s great! It`s the good moments in life that really makes it worth the struggling we sometimes go through. And thing is, next time you are having a down-day, you can try to recall the feeling, and remember that you have a lot more time ahead of you to experience this and more.

Think of that feeling as a fracture of what good experiences life can offer, and it can help you through the rough days :slight_smile: Thank you for sharing :slight_smile: