1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to find gay relationships?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ChristianHipstr, May 31, 2013.

1. ChristianHipstr

Im 16, im prettt sure im bisexual and out to of my friends... I have had a girlfriend in a relationship, but I know I like guys, but want to try a relationship with one really bad. Obviously I dont want some promiscuous one nighter thats , llike, off of craigs list because A) my virginity is for someone I love. B) that cant be safe.. C) I dont even want that physical of a relationship untill it is serious. D) (most obvious) im underage.. so thats why im wondering where to find a guy that I dont have to guess and take such a chance is gay. Are there any places or sites for gay or bi teens who are looking for relationships? Also, I cant be fully involved untill I know for sure im bi because still closeted to fam.

Ps. I dont like the girly kinds of gays... im.a masculine person and am attracted to masculine guys and feminine girls, not vice versa.

2. SomeNights

Haha, welcome to EC bud. Sorry to be the one to put a damper on you, but most of those sites and methods that you are asking for are the same ones used for hookups. Just be straight forward in saying that you are Ltr oriented and all......oh and before anyone actually posts a link or mentions one, be carful of the EC rules :wink:

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Don't be in a hurry to lose your Virginity, I am still a Virgin & I want it to be special, you have plenty of time :slight_smile: what state are you in? the age of consent in the UK is 16 for both Gay & Straight people, so I guess you must be in the US :slight_smile:

4. ChristianHipstr

Im not in any hurry :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: thats why I was wondering if there were any places or datong sites that are just for regular relationships, and not those nasty one like craigslist where all people prettt much want sex ... My school is ify, partially because there are Barely any gay or bi guys I know of, and even if there were, I dont want the rumor spreading to people I know that im dating a guy untill I know that is who I am. And yes, im american from Texas :slight_smile:

5. wandergirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hello! i've been facing the same situation as u!
    i wanna get to know other girls, but i want something special, not only kissing in a club. I'm trying some gay relationships websites. EC doesn't allow any mention to relationships website... :/ but i'd say try to google it! there are some websites where people really want some serious relationship and there u can also choose who u'd like to get to know. most of them are free but u can pay to improve your profile, so u know it's a serious website. just be careful about meeting the guy later... meet somewhere public etc.
    i've also heard we can look for our community's lgbt group. Still trying to find mine though

Good luck! :slight_smile:

6. BudderMC

The sites exist, but they're all 18+ for a reason. If it's only adults using the site, then legally they become much less responsible. Minors (such as yourself) are the definition of "bait" for predators on sites like those.

If you want a relationship, you're better off networking. Meet other LGBT people (or people who know LGBT people). A local LGBT group would be a good place to start.

Something to keep in mind (since you touched on it): if you're only attracted to "masculine" gay/bi guys, but the stereotype is that gay/bi guys are feminine, you're not going to look at the average masculine guy and think "oh, he's gay/bi". There are probably far more gay/bi people around than you think there are.

7. ChristianHipstr

In response to that last paragraph. I know that and added it so people would get the idea that im not into the guys that are obviously gay, hence why I want someplace where if someone is there, its because they are gay or bi and theres no guessing game.. how would I go about finding a local lgbt group?