1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swinging both ways as a mostly gay person?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by vhrebels, May 31, 2013.

1. vhrebels

vhrebels Guest

Hey. So, I'm going to start off by saying that I will be going into senior year in high school soon, which means the year after that I will be going into college. I believe that I am mostly gay like around a kinsey 4.5 or 5, and although I'm not really that into girls, I feel like I should do a little "exploring", before I come out, just to make sure that this isn't a phase. The only problem with this is that I am a devout Christian, and I don't believe that God really wants me to go around banging people left and right. So, what should I do? Honestly, I really don't want to have sex with girls, but I feel like I could be attracted to them, if that makes any sense. Like, I can think a girl is hot and it can sort of turn me on, but the thought of having sex with one is a serious turn off for me. But I definitely would thoroughly enjoy engaging in some activity with guys, and they really turn me on. In other words, I want to have sex with guys and I'm attracted to them, but I really don't want to have sex with girls, but they can be hot sometimes. Does this mean I'm bisexual? And how can I find out for sure without having sex? I just really don't want to compromise my religious and moral beliefs in engaging in rampant sexual behavior.

2. IanGallagher

All guys who like girls in that way want to have sex with them the instant we see them. Okay, maybe not instant - but the reaction you're having to guys sexually? If you were bi, you'd be having that same reaction to girls. You wouldn't get turned off by it.

3. cm81990

cm81990 Guest

You could be confusing aesthetic attraction with sexual attraction. There is absolutely nothing wrong with experimenting (as long as you are NOT in a relationship with someone). However, only experiment because YOU want to, not because others are pressuring.