1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help with Something

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by J1917, Jun 1, 2013.

1. J1917

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I'm having some troubles. Today all the theater people went to lunch so we had 9 people in a 5 seater car because no one else had a car and this girl was sitting on my lap. It's not that I like her specifically but more that I liked that a girl was sitting on my lap. The thing is that my family is really accepting/liberal and I'm really accepting of others and everything but I still feel like its wrong that I liked a girl sitting on my lap. I don't know why. Maybe you guys could help?

it's not that I like the person specifically but that I liked having a girl sitting on my lap in general. I have no idea why I wouldn't be okay with the fact that I like girls except that sadly, I don't think that deep down I want to be happy, I know for sure that I think I don't deserve to be happy and that this feeling of being happy with a girl isn't okay because it makes me feel happy and content. I can't think of any other reason why the feeling would feel weird or bad because my parents are really open and accepting, I'm a Christian but not in the strict ways and have a very non religious family so that's not affecting my feelings, I accept homosexuality and think people should love who they love and be who they are, so the before stated reason is all I can think of maybe why I'm feeling weird about how I like girls. I can explain more if needed.

2. smartsunny

hmm..i get it completely. i feel the same way...but unfortunately i myself am in need of advice. sorry

3. wandergirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    i haven't had the same experience but i understand.
    i feel very uncomfortable when friends or ramdon girls change clothes in front of me... i wanna look but i feel it's wrong... and otherwise they will notice i'm staring at them.

i think it's pretty normal to feel like that, cause it's a kind of contact we don't usually have...