1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ashamed...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by PurpleRain, Jun 2, 2013.

1. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel so ashamed... I don't know what caused it, but for some reason today I just feel really ashamed t be me... I mean.. I've been gone for a week from home and I resolved to come out this week, and when I looked at my mom today... I just lost all my nerve. I had my ex call me acting all weird and lost my nerve even more and when I looked at myself in the mirror I saw the body that I hate and I couldn't do anything but lay down on my bed and cry... I just feel ashamed of myself and I know I shouldn't be, but I am. I just don't know what to do anymore... I have to come out soon, I don't have any choice if I want proper accommodations in college and I want to come out. I'm just so afraid of what's going to happen, and I'm so afraid that I'll never make it or find happiness... I'm just really afraid... :tears:

2. BornInTexas

(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*) I'm sorry I can't really offer too much advice. Only hugs. I wish it was a real hug.

3. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's alright, it does help a lot, I just don't know what I'm going to do anymore. I feel like life is falling down on top of me again... Thank you for the kind words and support though it helps a lot... (*hug*)

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try to think of the strength it takes to do even harder things with direr consequences, and know that people have done them.

Sorry you've been having a bad time. :frowning2: Hopefully you can remember that everyone here is offering our distant well-wishes that you'll be able to summon the courage. Just remember: it's hardest to deal with just before you come out, and once you do, it gets easier as time goes on.