1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some pain

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TheLovelyAudrey, Jun 3, 2013.

1. I am just letting some things out
    Even with thought stopping and mediation I still feel disconnected from happiness and Joy along with some Doubt over some of my personal Beliefs

Any Reccomendations? thank you :slight_smile:

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It might help to know what kind of pain you're dealing with, or what's happened that you're trying to move past. Can you describe this in any more detail?

3. I wouldn't say the pain is from the past itself but My mind has been thinking thoughts That I disagree with or hurts me as a person such as doubt over my optimistic Idealistic beliefs and even my opinion on happiness itself.

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Joy and happiness are inextricably interconnected with other emotions... fear, grief, anger. So if you are suppressing or avoiding any of those, it's going to be pretty much impossible to be able to feel joy or happiness. Depending on what the thoughts are that you don't want to own, that is likely the first place to look.