1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boyfriend though I was cheating...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by XsabercaliberX, Jun 3, 2013.

1. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I was getting out of lunch and we met up at our lockers. Some person needed him to do this quick 1 minute interview. So I watched him go off and about 30 seconds later this asshole decided it was funny to play a prank and kiss me (he made a deal with someone and got paid). I look for my boyfriend and he was just gone. I found him next period in English and asked him why he just disappeared. He wouldn't answer me so I got up and walked away until he said in a low whisper "I saw you kiss that guy". I really didn't know how to respond except to tell him I didn't kiss him and that that guy forced himself on me. Like the stubborn person he is he wouldn't listen and went to guidance. I thought it was best to let him cool down and talk it out with his guidance councler. I don't know how to approach this problem because I have absolutely no evidence to prove what happened. Has anyone had a problem like this and if so can you help me cause I really don't want to screw up another relationship.

2. Goodnyte

Try to get your boyfriend to ask the guy. It may or may not help. I haven't had a problem like this. Just let him cool down. He should trust you. I hope he will eventually see that you wouldn't do something like that to him. the most you can do is tell him that you didn't kiss him and didn't want the guy to kiss you. Explain that to him then let it sink in. More people will have better advice for you.

Good luck!