1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm stuck...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by tardiskitty, Jun 4, 2013.

1. tardiskitty

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So if you want to get to know me on here, you might as well know my story. Last May, I started sexually roleplaying with a girl on kik. We'll call her H. For a while, we just roleplayed, but some nights she wouldn't feel in the mood and we'd just stay up late and talk. We ended up having A LOT in common and started saying "iloveyou" and what not. She asked me to be her girlfriend in December. Then, in February, my parents found out. They've had my iPod until now, and H ended up emailing my friend to say that we should stop talking. This is really hard for me, especially because I had such a connection with her. I still think about her every day...both romantically and sexually. I've been thinking about emailing her sometime, but I'm not sure when or if I should. I just always wonder how she's doing and want to get back in touch with her, even though she lives roughly eight hours away from me. Any advice?

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a little confused, so just to clarify - your parents took the ipod and such away in order to prevent you from talking to her? And now you have it back? Did they decide they were okay with you being in touch with her, or that it was no longer an issue because you weren't talking anymore, or what?

It sounds like things are pretty definitely ended with her at this point, whether you wanted them to be or not, so the question is, what do you hope to gain from being in touch with her again? Did she initially want to leave because of the trouble with your parents, or what?

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nothing wrong with sending an e-mail. I'd make sure to keep everything low-key and friendly. "Still miss having you to chat with from time to time. Hope everything is going OK with you." That'll be enough of an overture that she'll respond if she wants to keep the lines open.

Lex